Temperature signaling device (emergency) VESTA
A temperature threshold is set on the controller, upon reaching which the device signals with a siren and signal lamp until the temperature drops below the threshold.
The temperature probe is installed in the air duct after the hydrofilter.
- The ability to connect to the fire alarm panels of shopping centers and restaurants;
- Suitable for any hydraulic filters;
- Allows you to control the operation of stoves, barbecues and hydraulic filters.
Method for setting the temperature threshold.
- Within a few days, by observing the temperature readings on the controller, find out the maximum temperature in the duct (the hydrofilter must be clean).
- According to the passport for the controller, set the temperature threshold according to the formula: maximum temperature +5 degrees.